Call AFC's Education Helpline
Monday to Thursday
10 am to 4 pm
Read all about it!
Help Advocates for Children assist more New York City students
Stay tuned for more information on upcoming events.
Who We Are
AFC Junior Board
The mission of Advocates for Children of New York (AFC)’s Junior Board is to support and promote the critical issues and efforts of Advocates for Children in a variety of ways, including:
- Serving as an advocate for quality and equitable public education;
- Providing input on AFC’s positions and raising visibility for the organization;
- Connecting resources (both financial and in-kind) to the organization;
- Organizing a variety of fund-raising projects that focus on the vital work of AFC;
- Making current and future New York City leaders aware of AFC and our programs.
Junior Board Members
Jessica Haber (Co-Chair)
Marianna Schaffer (Co-Chair)
David Rockefeller Fund
Redken and Pureology
Foundation for Gender-Specific Medicine
O'Melveney & Myers LLP
Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
New York University School of Law
Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
Jose Luis Lopez
Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
Nora Feher Monterubio
Morrison & Forester LLP
Reed Smith LLP
DLA Piper LLP (US)
Goldman Sachs and Co.
US Attorney’s Office in the District of Connecticut
Sara Shin (ex officio)
Advocates for Children of New York
If you are interested in joining or learning more about AFC's Junior Board, please email Sara Shin at email@example.com.